What a week, I really wanted to journal this week of great things.
Time moves very quickly and to just enjoy the moments of greatness and how truly wonderful the experiences have been.
- Meeting Carly and to enjoy hearing about her journey with her photographic exhibition.
- Meeting Sharon Muir and understanding her love for Colour over 2 days at a workshop with a great bunch of ladies.
- Brigalow just blew me away with being presented with the Art Scholarship of $1000 & encouragement for Emerging Artist . To enjoy the night with friends & artists from BAVA was wonderful. Thankyou to you all for your support & kind words. I really appreciate your emails & phone calls to congratulate me. Looking forward to enjoying the award.
- Then to have my nephew born & to be there to support my sister after concerns & 10 days of check ups .
- To have the storm come through and leave the tree down in it's travels, so pleased the house didn't get damaged.
- Friday is another day - I need photo's from my Mum & Dad who have just come home after travelling around in WA. The children & I travelled to Rocky to pick them up -I'll post them next week.
- I've been winding down the last two days, the kids & I are chilling out at home, our home has been neglected over the last 2 weeks- so it was great to get in and do some spring cleaning. Ready for a new week. Bring it on! Where did October go.......
"ye Olde Red Wagon Wheel @ Greycliffe"
Action @ The Drags.